According to the American Chemical Society, many people aspire to stay young. Many people want to slow down the aging process regardless of their age. You may want to consider surgery for faster results, but there is always the risk of developing complications. That is why many doctors offer treatments and techniques to stay looking young. The following are a few that you may want to consider.
Red Light Therapy
This type of anti-aging therapy can improve your blood circulation and skin quality. Regular treatments can bring back your youthful looks. Red light therapy uses low LED light and heat. The treatment goes through your skin. Your cells absorb the red light. Red light therapy stimulates the production of cell energy, allowing the cells to function better.
Regular treatments can reduce skin damage from the aging process. Red light therapy can reduce stretch marks, scars, and wrinkles. You can talk to your skin care professional about using red light therapy for treating oily glands, acne, wounds, and even burns. If you have pain from joint inflammation, the therapy can help you become more mobile. In fact, athletes use red light therapy during their recovery from sports injuries. Red light can also promote good muscle repair.
Techniques That Can Help
You can prolong or enhance the result of your anti-aging treatments by making healthier choices in what you eat. The right foods can help your body work better, allowing you to feel lighter and more youthful. Regular exercise can help you become fresher and more flexible. Keeping your body moving can also improve your blood circulation. Meditation can help ease your mind and stabilize your body. It can help you battle stress, memory loss, and diseases.
DIY Anti-Aging Tips You Can Try at Home
- Water with Lemon: drinking a glass of water with a slice of lemon first thing in the morning is a great home remedy to help slow down the aging process. Lemons contain alpha hydroxy acid, which is a common ingredient in natural anti-aging treatments.
- Avocados: frequently including avocados as part of your diet can help your skin retain moisture with their high levels of healthy fats and vitamins A, D and E.
- Green Tea: this powerful tea is rich in antioxidants that are effective in fighting wrinkles and increases cell turnover.
- Cucumbers: a glowing complexion is just one of the benefits of applying cucumber slices over your eyes. They provide a ton of nutrients such as potassium, vitamins A and E and magnesium. These nutrients are known to promote blood circulation and healing which reduces wrinkles.
- Aloe: the gel-like substance found inside of an aloe vera leaf contains the most common ingredients in anti-aging natural treatments such as beta-carotene and vitamins C and E.
Aging involves constant pain, stubborn fat, inelastic skin, and fatigue. At Sarasota Laser Lipo, we help our patients focus on self-care while helping them slow down the effects of aging. We also assist them in achieving their own happiness through their health. Please visit our clinic in Sarasota, Florida, for an in-person consultation. Call us at 941-241-0500 to schedule an appointment or ask about our Full Body Green and Red Laser Bed treatment packages.